Save time, money and stress with my remote Virtual Assistant services
No-one can do it all and as a remote Virtual Assistant, working from home, I can give you increased hours to your day and more day’s to your week.
I am proud to say that I have helped many small businesses expand and grow to get closer to their dreams and goals, please see my testimonials page for my virtual office support services.
I have extensive knowledge and a background in working for large corporations. Therefore whatever administration task you do not have time or the inclination to undertake, I can do it for you. I can be flexible to your needs whilst offering a professional, reliable and affordable alternative to employing staff.
The following is a list of virtual assistant tasks, but it is not exhaustive, I am always happy to talk about any individual requirements you may need help with:
- Report writing
- Answering emails
- Diary management
- Database maintenance
- Invoice chasing
The benefits of a virtual assistant are:
- No need to employ staff to do these roles
- Only pay for the hours worked on your account
- Free up your time
- Ensure your relationship with customers is not affected by administration
- Concentrate on what you love to do not what you have to do
- Saves money
- No NI or PAYE
- No holiday, sickness or pension costs
- No agency fees
- No employment legislation
- No training or development overheads
- No health & Safety