Virtual assistant work requests should be made by phone or email in the first instance followed up by a written contract between the two parties. Email submissions will be acknowledged within 3 hours during our standard business hours of Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
An outline of the administration assistant work needs to be in the submission so that a rough estimate of time and rates can be ascertained.
- Invoices will be submitted at the end of each month worked for ongoing virtual support contracts or at the completion of work for bespoke and one-off administration work
- All payments are due within 14 days of receipt of the invoice
- Standard hours are billed in increments of 15 minutes
- Excessive stationery or costs such as telephone calls or postage will be established at the beginning of the Contract and billed separately
Virtual office work completion timescales will be agreed on an individual basis and written into the Contract.
Readman Administration Services takes the issue of confidentiality and privacy very seriously and so, unless I am required to do so by law, I will not, without your express permission, disclose any details you provide to us to any other person or organisation. I will certainly never sell, lease or otherwise share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
I may collect personally identifiable information when voluntarily submitted, such as:
- contact information including email address and telephone numbers
Your data will be kept secure at all times and will not be discussed with third parties unless required as part of the contract and always agreed beforehand by the Customer.
The virtual administration support service in brief
- Contact with outline of the work
- Full details discussed
- Contract drawn up & agreed
- Work commences; either ongoing or bespoke
- Invoice produced; either monthly or at work completion