Now in my eighth year as a virtual office assistant with clients that have been with me since inception who are very happy with the work completed, see the testimonials received to date.
With a background of over 30 years’ working in large corporations, from filing clerk to Senior Manager, I have gained extensive qualifications, knowledge and experience in all aspects of office administration and management which means I can offer a full range of virtual office administrative support to your business. I work remotely and can be flexible to your needs whilst offering a professional, reliable and affordable alternative to employing staff.
I am friendly whilst remaining professional with a can-do attitude which means I deliver high quality and accurate work in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Experience:
• BTEC National Diploma in Business
• ICB level I and II in manual and computerised Bookkeeping
• Prince II Project Management
• Qualified Business Coach
• Data protection and GDPR
• Expert in time management and organisation skills
• Team management and leadership
• Credit control and debt recovery
• Customer services
• Employee engagement