Now in my seventh year as a virtual office assistant and going from strength to strength with clients that have been with me since inception and very happy with the work completed, see the testimonials received to date.
With a background of over 30 years’ working in large corporations, from filing clerk to Senior Manager, I have gained extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of office administration work which means I can offer a full range of administration support on a freelance and virtual basis. I can be flexible to your needs whilst offering a professional, reliable and affordable alternative to employing full or part-time staff.
Qualifications and Experience
- BTEC National Diploma in Business
- ICB level I and II in manual and computerised Bookkeeping
- Prince II Project Management
- Qualified Business Coach
- Data protection and the GDPR
- Expert in Time Management and organisation skills
- Team management and leadership
- Credit control and debt recovery
- Customer services
- Employee engagement
Based in Lancing, near Worthing in West Sussex the service incorporates all of the following roles in one package; virtual assistant, personal assistant, secretarial services, bookkeeping, database maintenance, customer services, front and back office support.
The benefit of having a freelance virtual office assistant are:
- no need to employ staff to do these roles
- no salary on-costs such as National Insurance or Pensions
- no additional equipment costs
- you only pay for the hours worked on your account
- no sickness or holiday pay
- freeing you up to concentrate on the revenue generating aspects of your business
I look forward to hearing from you, please use the contact form on this site, email me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01903 367 426 to discuss your individual requirements.