Work requests should be made by phone or email in the first instance followed up by a written contract between the two parties. Email submissions will be acknowledged within 1 hour during our standard business hours of Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
An outline of the work needs to be in the submission so that a rough estimate of time and rates can be ascertained.
- Invoices will be submitted at the end of each month worked for Ongoing Contracts or at the completion of work for bespoke and one-off tasks
- All payments are due within 14 days of receipt of the invoice
- Standard hours are billed in increments of 15 minutes
- Excessive stationery or costs such as telephone calls or postage will be established at the beginning of the Contract and billed separately
Completion timescale will be agreed on an individual basis and written into the Contract.
You can be assured that all your work and our communications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and discretion.
The service in brief
- Contact with outline of the work
- Full details discussed
- Contract drawn up & agreed
- Work commences; either ongoing or bespoke
- Invoice produced; either monthly or at work completion
Concluded by a reliable and professional service who you can contact time and time again to fulfil all your administration needs.
Why use a Virtual Assistant
- Increased workload takes up all of your time
- Spending valuable revenue creating time on administration chores
- Revenue work takes you out of the office so that important administration tasks are not being done
- Unable to justify another member of staff
- No office or room for administration staff and/or equipment
- Flexibility, you can use the service as & when required and only pay for the time used
- The skills required to complete the administration are not in-house
- Saves money
- No NI or PAYE
- No holiday, sickness or pension costs
- No agency fees
- No employment legislation
- No training or development overheads
- No health & Safety